My favorite holiday, Christmas is quickly approaching and I am getting ready. Here is the color pallet I am working from for some quick and easy gifts:
I made a trip to the Dollar Store and purchased mini martini glasses for $1/each! I turned them into a quick holiday gift very easily:
- DecoArt Gloss Enamels Glitter (Crystal Clear, Red, and Green)
- DecoArt Gloss Enamels Glass Chalkboard Paint
Step by step Instructions:
- Clean glasses completely
- Use thin painter's tape to mask off and make fun dimensional lines.
- use a cosmetic sponge to dab on paint for best results and do not over work the paint.
- Mask stem and use DecoArt Gloss Enamels Glass Chalkboard Paint on base of martini glass.
- Bake the piece to cure the paint. Place on cookie sheet and put into cold oven. Heat oven to the appropriate temperature per directions. Bake for 30 minutes, turn off oven and leave glasses to cool.
What I love about these is I can personalize each one of these by writing the names on the stems and they only cost $1! The Glitter Gloss Enamels makes them sparkle in the evening light. Fill them with candy and some ribbon and you are done! Enjoy your craft preparation for the holidays!
"don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresea, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, Albert Einstein, etc… "