So after an amazing weekend with a great friend who I had not seen in 16 years I return to work and studio feeling refreshed and renewed! Thanks Any...catching up on 16 years was amazing!
Funny how you take a look back on 16 years and see who you used to be and who you are today. This goes along with the weekend we had....12 Things:
- Breathe in the future, breathe out the past. There is light at the end of the tunnel.
- Life CAN be simple again. Just choose to focus on one thing at a time.
- Let others take you as you are, or not at all. Speak your truth
- You are not who you used to be, and that’s OK. You’ve been hurt; you’ve gone through numerous ups and downs that have made you who you are today. Over the years, so many things have happened – things that have changed your perspective, taught you lessons, and forced your spirit to grow. As time passes, nobody stays the same, but some people will still tell you that you have changed. Respond to them by saying, “Of course I’ve changed. That’s what life is all about. But I’m still the same person, just a little stronger now than I ever was before.”
- Everything that happens helps you grow, even if it’s hard to see right now. Circumstances will direct you, correct you, and perfect you over time.
- Do not educate yourself to be rich, educate yourself to be happy. That way when you get older you’ll know the value of things, not the price.
- Be determined to be positive.
- Pay close attention to those you care about.
- Sometimes you have to let a person go so they can grow.
- Sometimes getting the results you crave means stripping yourself of people that don’t serve your best interests. This allows you to make space for those who support you in being the absolute best version of yourself.
- It’s better to look back on life and say, “I can’t believe I did that,” than to look back and say, “I wish I did that.” In the end, people will judge you in some way anyway. So don’t live your life trying to impress others. Instead live your life impressing yourself. Love yourself enough to never lower your standards for anyone.
- If you’re looking for a happy ending and can’t seem to find one, maybe it’s time to start looking for a new beginning. Brush yourself off and accept that you have to fail from time to time. That’s how you learn..
We will not be waiting for 16 years to see one another!
As I am always evolving so is my art!.......many new opportunities are coming my way and with any business you have to work, work, and work until you can work no more. But the work feels great.
I have been in my studio painting things that come fom my heart.....I updated twStudios Etsy Shop:
I added a ton of new pieces including new cards which double as art that can be matted and framed!
Here are the latest ones I have painted!
Yesterday I posted information on my class teaching card-painting on October 21st!
So from my studio to you.....I am beyond grateful for all the fun things coming into my life! A lot of Life Lessons along the way to put into my art. No matter what your passion is...putting yourself into it makes a difference!
"Live by choice, not by chance. Make changes, not excuses. Be motivated, not manipulated. Work to excel, not compete. Choose to listen to your inner voice, not the jumbled opinions of everyone else."